Safe for Natural Stone
Trusted by Professionals
About the Product
The MB-22® E-Z Polishing Powder is an excellent choice for giving your terrazzo, marble, and other calcite-based stones a breathtaking shine. With its user-friendly nature, it ensures no damage to surfaces from splatter. Look no further if you’re searching for the finest wet polish for terrazzo surfaces. Pair this amazing polishing compound with a hand machine and hogs hair polishing pads for the best results. Need these pads? [We’ve got you covered](link to pads)!
Alternatively, take a peek at our all-in-one MB-22® E-Z Polishing Kit which contains everything you need to polish your marble or terrazzo with ease (machine not included).
- You will be able to get a good result close to edges, sinks, faucets, tub surrounds, and tight spaces. A white pad cut 1/2 inch over the diameter of the pad driver protects fixtures or surfaces you are polishing against.
- All powders are packed by weight and not by volume.
- Different stones may require different quantities of product along with various techniques. If you are in doubt, don’t hesitate to call 888-509-5831 for help using this product.
- Also available in larger quantities, please call to order.
- Mask your work area to protect surfaces that you are not tackling at this time.
- Wear proper protective equipment like safety glasses and gloves.
- Make sure the surface is free of any coatings, waxes, sealers grease, and/or soil.
- For best results use a right-angle variable speed grinder/polisher with a 5-inch pad driver and a hogs hair pad.
- Use about a 1/3 oz of powder per 2-3 square feet (note the amounts will vary) of product and use enough water to create a wet paste but thick enough not to make a splattering mess.
- Start by placing the product in the center of your target area.
- Add water to make a paste. Should be the consistency of toothpaste.
- Place your machine with the hogs hair directly on top of your paste.
- Starting slowly spread the product out over the area. (The use of pressure will vary depending on the stone but generally, you can apply even light pressure.)
- Run the machine on a slow setting for about a minute per sq. ft.
TIP: Working with this polish, you will find you are able to get a good result close to edges, sinks, faucets, tub surrounds, and tight spaces. A white pad cut 1/2 inch over the diameter of the pad driver protects the fixture or surface you are polishing against. Also, note that every stone is different and may require tweaks in the amount of product or technique.
MB-22® E-Z Polishing Powder for Marble and Terrazzo is a superior wet polishing powder that delivers a high shine and dazzling gleam. Formulated for terrazzo and calcite-based stones, this polishing powder will not etch surfaces with splatter.
8 oz size. For bigger sizes, call 888-509-5831 to order.
The following directions are an average recommendation. Different stones may require different quantities of product along with various techniques. If you are in doubt, don’t hesitate to call 888-509-5831 for help using this product.
Directions for use: Always make sure to mask off and protect surfaces that could be splattered by product. Wear safety glasses and gloves. Make sure the surface is free of any coatings, waxes, sealers, grease, and/or soil. For best results, use a right-angle grinder/polisher (variable speed) with a hogs hair pad. Use about 1/3 oz per 2 to 3 square feet (remember the amounts will vary) of product and enough water to create a wet paste, but thick enough not to make a splattering mess. As you work the product, more water will need to be added to maintain a wet paste. Start by placing the product in the center of your target. Add the water now. Place your machine and hogs hair pad directly on top of it. Starting slowly, spread the product out over the area. The use of pressure will vary depending on the stone, but generally you can apply an even light pressure. Run the machine on a slow setting for about a minute per square foot.
Tip: Working with this polish, you will find you are able to get a good result close to edges, sinks, faucets, tub surrounds and tight spaces. A white pad cut 1/2 inch over the diameter of the pad driver protects the fixture or surface you are polishing against.
All powders are packed by weight and not by volume.
5 Inch Hogs Hair Pad and 5 Inch White Pad can be purchased separately. You can also purchase an easy-to-use MB-22® E-Z Polishing Kit that has everything you need to polish your marble and terrazzo in one kit (machine not included).
Learn More About Our Marble Polishing Powder
Now you can achieve the perfect polished finish with our high-quality E-Z Polishing Powder. Suitable for marble, terrazzo, and other natural stone surfaces, it’s an essential part of stone care that leaves calcite-based stones looking their best.
If you’d like to know more about our best marble polishing powder, you can read answers to some of the most frequently asked questions in the section below.
Why do I need to polish my marble surface?
The truth is that natural stones are porous, and they can be polished to protect them from bacteria, fungi, and liquids. If you prefer a polished stone surface to a honed one, then you would want to maintain that polish with something like our MB-22 E-Z Polishing Powder.
What result can I expect after using this product?
This polishing powder for marble will give you a shiny marble countertop that’s less porous and more resistant to staining.
Will I need a stone polisher to use it?
Yes. You would need some sort of mechanical apparatus to help you get the perfect finish, such as a variable speed polisher. You should also use hogs’ hair or diamond polishing pads for the perfect finish.
Does MB-22 E-Z Polishing Powder remove marble etch marks?
Yes. If the etch marks are smooth surface etches, then this high-quality polishing powder can remove them. We do recommend sending us photos before purchasing so that we can provide guidance on the best product to meet your specific requirements.
What safety precautions do I need to take when using this product?
When using MB-22 for polishing marble and other calcite-based stones, we recommend masking off the surrounding area and wearing the proper PPE according to the directions found on the container. You should also read the safety data sheet to learn more about the polishing powder.
If you require more information about how to work with this product, please get in touch with us, and we will gladly assist.
What are some aftercare tips for polished marble and other calcite-based stone surfaces?
This article is a great option for caring for marble: %%GLOBAL_ShopPathSSL%%/guides/complete-marble-care-and-maintenance/. If you require further assistance on how to care for polished stones, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us, and we will provide more information.
Can this polishing powder be used dry?
No. This product is designed to be used wet, as water activates it. You will need to add water using a spray bottle to create a wet paste consistency before using it.
Who can I contact for more information?
If you’d like to contact us, you can use one of the following means of communication:
– Reach out to us on social media.
– Send an email to email@example.com.
– Use the live chat feature available on our website.
– Send a text message to 252-289-1584.
– Call us at 888-509-5831.
Do you still have questions about this marble polishing powder? Reach out to us today using one of the methods listed above, and we will gladly answer them.
Find a Pro
Thinking you need more than just a DIY option to restore your stone? We have an entire network of restoration professionals at your fingertips.