Safe for Natural Stone
Trusted by Professionals
About the Product
With all the essential items included, you’ll have everything you need to achieve a stunning shine. One of the best things about MB-22® E-Z Polishing Kit is that it won’t cause any splatter-induced etching on your surfaces. It’s specially developed to be used on calcite-based stones and terrazzo, ensuring optimal results every time. So go ahead and give your marble and terrazzo the care they deserve with this amazing polishing kit!
MB-22® E-Z Polishing Kit includes:
- You will be able to get a good result close to edges, sinks, faucets, tub surrounds, and tight spaces. A white pad cut 1/2 inch over the diameter of the pad driver protects fixtures or surfaces you are polishing against.
- All powders are packed by weight and not by volume.
- Different stones may require different quantities of product along with various techniques. If you are in doubt, don’t hesitate to call 888-509-5831 for help using this product.
- Also available in larger quantities, please call to order.
- Mask your work area to protect surfaces that you are not tackling at this time.
- Wear proper protective equipment like safety glasses and gloves.
- Make sure the surface is free of any coatings, waxes, sealers grease, and or soil.
- For best results use a right-angle variable speed grinder/polisher with a 5-inch pad driver and a hogs hair pad.
- Clean the surface free from any dirt, grime, or debris with the Easy Oxy pH-neutral cleaner.
MB-22 EZ Polish:
- Use about a 1/4 – 1/8 teaspoon of powder per 2-3 square feet (note the amounts will vary) of product and use enough water to create a wet paste but thick enough not to make a splattering mess.
- Start by placing the product in the center of your target area.
- Add water to make a paste. Should be the consistency of toothpaste.
- Place your machine with the hogs hair directly on top of your paste.
- Starting slowly spread the product out over the area. (The use of pressure will vary depending on the stone but generally, you can apply even light pressure.)
- Run the machine on a slow setting for about a minute per sq. ft.
TIP: Working with this polish, you will find you are able to get a good result close to edges, sinks, faucets, tub surrounds, and tight spaces. A white pad cut 1/2 inch over the diameter of the pad driver protects the fixture or surface you are polishing against. Also, note that every stone is different and may require tweaks in the amount of product or technique.
Find a Pro
Thinking you need more than just a DIY option to restore your stone? We have an entire network of restoration professionals at your fingertips.