Made in the USA
Safe for Natural Stone
Trusted by Professionals
About the Product
This amazing product is not only hassle-free and ready to use, but it also emits no harmful VOCs, ensuring safety for both you and your loved ones. Imagine waving goodbye to deep-seated oil, dirt, and those stubborn embedded stains that have been plaguing your beautiful interior masonry. Whether it’s limestone, travertine, granite, or marble, Stain Reaper’s powerful formula works wonders on all types of delicate surfaces. Yes, even those polished finishes are safe in its trustworthy hands!
So why wait? Bid farewell to those tough stains and welcome a stain-free world with open arms. Get your order of Stain Reaper today and see the remarkable difference for yourself!
- Approximate Coverage: 4 to 6 sq ft per lb depending on the porosity of the stone and the size of the stain.
- Surface and air temperatures should be at least 50 degrees Fahrenheit. Application, when the temperature is below freezing or will be overnight, may harm masonry. If freezing conditions exist before application, let the surface thaw.
Step 1: Preparation
- Tape off the area to protect any surrounding surface not to be treated.
Step 2: Clean the surface area
- Spray a pH-neutral cleaner like Easy Oxy directly onto the surface.
- Wipe the surface area with a cloth or paper towel.
- Move to Step 2.
Step 3: Stain Reaper
- We the area to be treated.
- Apply the paste to the surface about 1/8 to 1/4″ thick using a trowel, airless sprayer or other suitable applicator.
- Cover the paste with plastic film (like saran wrap), so that it clings to the surface. Tape down the edges and leave it for 24 hours.
- Remove the plastic after the 24 hours is up. Continue to leave the paste on the surface until it is completely dry. (This is super important, as this is when the stain is drawn from the stone.) Note: the substance when dry will be chalky and lighter in color.
- Once dry completely, remove the dried paste from the surface by wiping away or scraping with a spatula. Non-metal tools are best to prevent damaging your stone. Remember the paste should be completely dry and powdery upon removal.
- Move to Step 4.
- Use a pH-neutral cleaner like Easy Oxy again to rinse & clean the surface of any remaining residue.
Repeat as necessary***
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this product remove organic stains?
Why are my natural stone surfaces becoming stained?
What are some of the benefits of using the Stain Reaper?
Can I use it on polished stone?
Are there any safety precautions I need to take when using this product on my granite countertops?
Is the Stain Reaper safe for use on light-colored granite?
Does the product come with a plastic scraper?
Will it remove deep-set mildew stains?
Do I need to apply a sealant after using this poultice paste?
Why is plastic wrap used when applying this granite poultice stain remover?
Why can't I just use a baking soda poultice to remove stains from granite?
How do I get in touch with the team if I need more information about this stain remover for granite?
Is this product suitable for home use, or do I need to contact a professional?
Find a Pro
Thinking you need more than just a DIY option to restore your stone? We have an entire network of restoration professionals at your fingertips.