MB-9 Mold & Mildew Remover cleans without scrubbing. Removes mold, mildew stains, and odor on contact. Just spray and watch mildew stains disappear within a few minutes! Safe on most polished and natural marble surfaces. (For extra caution, test the product on a spare tile or inconspicuous area.) Regular use (every 2 to 4 weeks, depending on the level of use) will keep surfaces clean.
Mold and mildew buildup can be very difficult to combat especially in the bath and shower area of the bathroom. If there is not enough ventilation, the spread of mold and mildew can be difficult to get a handle on. Certain products cannot be used on certain stones as they are too harsh or acidic and can cause etching on stones such as marble, travertine, and limestone. Products that should never be used on these types of stones include vinegar, Scrubbing Bubbles, Tilex, Comet, etc. When choosing a cleaning product for any natural stone be sure the label specifies it is safe to use on your specific stone. The etching that can result from the use of incorrect products is a chemical reaction with the stone and will require the services of a Natural Stone Restoration Professional (this could be a big expense depending on the damage to the stone).
If you do have a mold and mildew issue in your shower or bath area, MB-9 Mold & Mildew Remover is the product we recommend. It is fast acting and extremely effective. This product can be used on ALL natural stones- polished or honed. If your bathroom is not well-ventilated we recommend wiping down the shower after every use so that the stone remains as dry as possible. You can use a dry towel, microfiber rag, or squeegee to do this.
MB-9 Mold & Mildew Remover can be purchased by itself or in any of our kits we have available such as our Bath & Shower Kit, Bath & Shower Deluxe Kit and the Complete Stone Care Starter Kit. Also available MB-9 Mold & Mildew Value Pack.