null

Shop/Bath & Shower Care

MB-9 Mold & Mildew

Mildew Remover For Natural Stone I Mold & Mildew Remover

MB Stone Care

$20.97

Removes mold, mildew stains, and odor on contact.

SKU:
MB-9QT-S
UPC:
817385020345

Availability: In Stock | SKU: MB-9QT-S

MB-9 Mold & Mildew Remover cleans without scrubbing. Removes mold, mildew stains, and odor on contact. Leaves surfaces sanitary. Regular use (every 2 to 4 weeks, depending on level of use) will keep surfaces clean. It is safe on most natural marble surfaces. Be certain to test product first on a spare tile or inconspicuous area for extra caution before use.

Directions for use: Spray on liberally. Allow mold or mildew stain to disappear, be careful to not allow product to dry on the surface. Then rinse thoroughly. Repeat these steps if necessary. In the case of very old stubborn staining, you can use a soft brush to help break up stain. Drying is not necessary. If used on surfaces that will touch food, rinse thoroughly at least twice.

 

Made in the USA

SDS Available Here

Frequently Asked Questions About Our Mold and Mildew Cleaner

Do you need more information about our mold and mildew cleaner? In the section below, we look at some of the most commonly asked questions about MB-9 Mold and Mildew Remover.

What is a mold and mildew remover?

Mold and mildew are fungi that grow in areas where there is moisture. Your stone surfaces can also fall prey to the growth of these harmful organisms. Because marble and other surfaces can be cleaned at home using a mold and mildew cleaner, you can apply the product for instant mold and mildew removal.

Our MB-9 Mold and Mildew product comes in a spray bottle for your convenience to help you apply the chemical in hard-to-reach areas and rid your home of harmful mold.

Is MB-9 Mold and Mildew Remover also a mold and mildew stain remover?

The truth is that mold and mildew can also form within the stone. MB-9 is designed to treat mold and mildew that forms on the surface, so if you notice a more serious issue deep within the stone, you will need to consult a stone restoration professional. Contact us to find one near you!

Why is it important to remove mold from surfaces around your home?

In areas of the home where dampness can be found, mold and mildew often grow. These fungi produce spores that can cause various health issues, drastically reducing air quality.
According to the CDC, the health implications of mold are diverse. Mold may make some people feel congested, have a sore throat, cough or wheeze, have burning eyes, or develop a skin rash.

Individuals who suffer from asthma or mold allergies may experience more severe reactions. Moreover, mold infections can cause respiratory problems in those with impaired immune systems and chronic lung diseases.
Removing mold from your home is of utmost importance! Allowing mold to fester will worsen the symptoms you experience and could cause lasting damage to surfaces around the home. Moreover, the CDC recommends using mold removers on hard surfaces as an effective remedy.

Are there any precautions I need to take when using MB-9 Mold and Mildew remover?

MB-9 Mold and Mildew cleaner is safe to use on natural stone. We recommend ensuring you have access to ventilation, especially if you are sensitive to the fumes. Rinse the area thoroughly after use. If using on natural stone, use a soft microfiber towel or brush for agitation if needed.

How do you get mildew removers off your clothes?

When applying the solution, you may get some of it on your clothing. To remove it, simply remove your clothes as quickly as you can and wash them thoroughly before reuse. You can find more information in the SDS.

Does this mildew remover prevent future mold growth?

MB-9 does not prevent mold growth from happening. This product is designed to be an instant mold and mildew cleaner, so you must use it every time you notice mold growth. We recommend wiping down your shower after use to clean up any residual moisture to prevent mold growth, especially if there is a lack of ventilation in your shower or an area prone to mold and mildew growth.

I need more information about this product. Who can I speak to?

You can reach one of our MB Stone professionals on our website via live chat, through email at mail@mbstonecare.com, text at 252-289-1584, on any of our social media platforms, or by calling us at 888-509-5831.

WCan mold removers be used for bacteria or algae growth?

No. MB-9 is used to treat mold and mildew only. Our D/2 Biological Solution is an excellent alternative, as it is made for biological growths like algae.

Share Your Experience

No Reviews Yet :(

All Categories

Shop by Category