Safe for Natural Stone
Trusted by Professionals
Made in the USA
About the Product
Our Stain Removal Kit includes two amazing products:
- Easy Oxy
- Stain Reaper
With the Stain Removal Kit by your side, you can say goodbye to tough stains and hello to beautifully clean natural stone surfaces.
Easy Oxy is a wonderful oxygenated cleaner that is not only safe to use on stainless steel, stone, and other hard surfaces, but it also works wonders on fabric! It’s great for removing grease and leaves a fresh, clean scent behind. Plus, it’s eco-friendly, bleach-free, and non-toxic.
Stain Reaper is incredibly easy to use and doesn’t release any harmful VOCs. It’s specifically designed to tackle deep-seated oil, dirt, salts, and other embedded stains in sensitive masonry like limestone, travertine, granite, and marble. You can even use it on polished finishes without worry.
- Surface and air temperatures should be at least 50 degrees Fahrenheit. Application, when the temperature is below freezing or will be overnight, may harm masonry. If freezing conditions exist before application, let the surface thaw.
- Coverage may vary depending on the stain size and severity, as multiple applications may be required.
Step 1: Preparation
- Tape off the area to protect any surrounding surface not to be treated.
Step 2: Easy Oxy
- Spray Easy Oxy directly onto the surface.
- Clean the surface area with a cloth or paper towel.
- Move to Step 2.
Step 3: Stain Reaper
- We the area to be treated.
- Apply the paste to the surface about 1/8 to 1/4″ thick using a trowel, airless sprayer or other suitable applicator.
- Cover the paste with plastic film (like saran wrap), so that it clings to the surface. Tape down the edges and leave it for 24 hours.
- Remove the plastic after the 24 hours is up. Continue to leave the paste on the surface until it is completely dry. (This is super important, as this is when the stain is drawn from the stone.) Note: the substance when dry will be chalky and lighter in color.
- Once dry completely, remove the dried paste from the surface by wiping away or scraping with a spatula. Non-metal tools are best to prevent damaging your stone. Remember the paste should be completely dry and powdery upon removal.
- Move to Step 4.
- Use Easy Oxy again to rinse & clean the surface of any remaining residue.
Repeat as necessary***
Stain Removal Kit includes:
(1) Stain Reaper Poultice Paste
(1) Easy Oxy Quart with Sprayer
This luxurious Stain Removal Kit comes with everything needed to bring your natural stone surfaces back to their former glory. Start by gently cleaning the area with Easy Oxy Multi-Surface Cleaner: its oxygenated, non abrasive formula is safe to use not just on stone, stainless steel and fabric, but also on other hard surfaces. Not only is it powerful but it leaves a pleasant fresh scent behind, too. As well as being biodegradable, non-bleach and non-toxic, it’s also low odour. Finish off with Stain Reaper Poultice Paste, which makes light work of oil, dirt and embedded stains and is so easy to use – no mixing required. Using this Kit, your sensitive masonry such as polished limestone and marble will look as good as new.
Made in the USA
Find a Pro
Thinking you need more than just a DIY option to restore your stone? We have an entire network of restoration professionals at your fingertips.