Made in the USA
Safe for Natural Stone
Trusted by Professionals
About the Product
Countertop Kit One is your all-in-one solution for that well-maintained, gleaming, and clean natural stone surfaces you’ve always dreamed of. The kit comes complete with everything you need to clean, protect, and restore the beauty of all your natural stone surfaces.
Start your stone-care journey with our MB-5 Stone & More Multi Surface Spray Cleaner, the go-to product for cleaning fixtures, glass, mirrors, and more. You won’t have to worry about ugly oil and water stains thanks to the MB-24 Barrier. This wonder product ensures superb stain resistance, easy stain removal, and keeps your surfaces looking non-greasy and fresh.
But we’re not stopping there! Our MB-13 Stone Shine Spray Polish promises to bring back the lost shine of your countertops while repelling water and reducing fingermarks for a clean and spot-free appearance every time. Choose Countertop Kit One and start experiencing the difference today.
- All stone surfaces are different, maximum stain protection is after the sealer has fully cured. This takes 24 to 36 hours.
- When properly applied and cared for, MB-24 Barrier will protect for 3 to 5 years.
- Coverage: 150 sq ft to 250 sq ft per quart.
Step 1: MB-5
- Hold the sprayer about 6 to 8 inches from the surface.
- Spray a light mist over the area to be cleaned.
- Let the product sit for approximately 30 seconds.
- Buff the surface dry with a paper towel or a clean white cloth.
- When the towel becomes wet, discard it and start with a fresh one.
- Repeat as necessary.
Step 2: MB-24
- Read the safety data sheet completely before use (found on the More Information tab above).
- Make sure the surface is dry and free from soils, waxes, sealers, and/or coatings.
- Liberally apply an even coat on the surface being treated using a lambswool applicator, paint brush, low-pressure sprayer, or spray bottle.
- Allow the sealer to soak into the stone’s surface for up to 30 minutes while moving the sealer around to avoid drying on the surface during dwell time. Stone surfaces will have different rates of porosity. If the sealer absorbs into the surface in under 10 minutes, multiple applications will be needed. Repeat the process until the sealer stays wet on the surface for more than 15 minutes.
- DO NOT ALLOW EXCESS SEALER TO DRY ON THE SURFACE. After the sealer has remained wet on the surface for approximately 20 minutes, you must remove all sealer and residue from the surface with a dry cloth or towel.
- Should any residue be left or dried on the surface, you may be able to remove it by applying a light coat of sealer to the affected area and buff it off using a clean cloth.
- We recommend that you complete the first application of the entire surface in manageable sections, so the sealer does not dry on the surface. For countertops, we recommend working 7 to 8 linear-foot sections. For floors, 50 to 100 square foot sections.
- Complete one section and then overlap the following section using steps 3-5 until the entire surface has been sealed. At this point, all excess sealer and residue should have been removed from the first application. Perform a second application, if needed.
Step 3: MB-13
- Shake well before use.
- Apply MB-13 Stone Shine by spraying sparingly, but thoroughly over the surface.
- Buff to a uniform finish using a clean white piece of terry cloth. If you notice some smearing occurring, stop buffing, wait another minute or so, then buff again with a clean white piece of terry cloth.
- If streaking persists, spray a little bit more product and buff immediately to blend.
When first used, a repeat application may be called for. MB-13 Stone Shine may need to be reapplied in a few days or a few weeks according to the intensity of use of the surface on which the product is applied.
Find a Pro
Thinking you need more than just a DIY option to restore your stone? We have an entire network of restoration professionals at your fingertips.