Easy Oxy Multi-Surface Cleaner - Safely use on stone, stainless steel, fabric and more.
Easy Oxy is an oxygenated, non-abrasive cleaner that is safe to use on stainless steel, stone, other hard surfaces and fabric as well. Works great as a degreaser and has a fresh, clean scent too! Easy Oxy is biodegradable, non-bleach and non-toxic.
Removes soils such as:
Grease, Ink, Crayon, Lipstick, Coffee, Soda, Tea, Kool-Aid, Blood, Pet Stains, Juice, Grass Stains, Red Wine and More!
Use on many surfaces:
Metal, Sinks, Tile, Furniture, Walls, Floors, Grout, Plastic, Countertops, Stainless Steel.
Available in quart size bottle.
Spray directly onto the surface and wipe off. Can also be sprayed onto a cloth or paper towel, then wiped over the surface. For heavily soiled areas, allow cleaner to dwell for a couple of minute, without drying, before wiping away. It's just that easy! For fabric cleaning, do a test in an inconspicuous area first.
Made in the USA