Clean & Polish Duo
Made in the USA
Safe for Natural Stone
Trusted by Professionals
About the Product
The Clean & Polish DUO isn’t just a cleaning kit; it’s a promise of elevated quartz cleaning experiences. It comes with a powerful combination of GT-1 Green Thing and Finito Ultimate Finishing Spray in convenient 16oz bottles designed for comprehensive care and maintenance. With these two exceptional products working in harmony, you can trust that your quartz surfaces will not only look amazing but will also be easier to keep clean and maintain. Elevate your quartz cleaning routine with the Clean & Polish DUO – where efficiency meets the brilliance of quartz.
Specifically formulated for quartz, natural stone, and a variety of surfaces, GT-1 Green Thing is your versatile solution. Its pH-neutral, ready-to-use formula ensures safe and effective cleaning, leaving quartz and other surfaces streak-free with rapid drying capabilities. From quartz countertops to mirrors and stainless steel fixtures, GT-1 Green Thing handles it all, making your cleaning routine effortless and efficient.
Elevate the beauty of your quartz and other surfaces with Finito Ultimate Finishing Spray. This exceptional product creates a protective shield, guarding against water damage, fingerprints, and light scratches on your natural stone and quartz countertops. Ideal for quartz, natural stone, engineered stone, finished wood, and more, Finito Ultimate enhances the appearance of your surfaces while simplifying maintenance. Just a simple spray and witness the magic as your surfaces become smoother, shinier, and easier to clean.
Step 1: GT-1
- Hold sprayer about 6 to 8 inches from surface.
- Spray a light mist over the area to be cleaned.
- Let the product sit for approximately 30 seconds.
- Scrub with a sponge or light-duty pad.
- Then buff the surface dry with a paper towel or a clean lint-free cloth.
- When the drying towel becomes wet, discard it and start with a fresh one.
Step 2: Finito Ultimate Spray
- Spray Finito Ultimate Spray Polish misting it evenly over the surface.
- Wipe and buff in with a microfiber, or other soft cloth.
- After the product has been spread evenly, flip the cloth over and buff dry.
For large countertops or stone surfaces, Finito Ultimate Spray Polish may be buffed in with a low-speed (600 RPM) machine and a wool bonnet, or white pad. All are available at MB Stone, just give us a call at 888-509-5831.
Find a Pro
Thinking you need more than just a DIY option to restore your stone? We have an entire network of restoration professionals at your fingertips.