Stone Cleaner & Sealer Gold Kit includes:
(2) Quarts of MB-5 Stone & More Multi Surface Spray Cleaner
(1) Quart of MB-24 Barrier
MB-5 Stone & More Multi Surface Spray Cleaner uses a pH neutral combination of special chemicals that quickly and easily cleans marble, granite, ceramic, corian, porcelain, glass, including mirrors and most other hard surfaces. It also works great on bath and kitchen fixtures. Safe to use daily. Not designed to clean heavily soiled areas or remove soap build up. (For heavy duty cleaning and removal of soap build up, use our MB-3 Soap & Mineral Deposit Remover.)
Directions for use: Hold sprayer about 6 to 8 inches from surface, then spray a light mist over area to be cleaned. Let the product sit for approximately 30 seconds. Buff the surface dry with a paper towel or a clean white cloth. When towel becomes wet, discard and start with a fresh one.
MB-24 Barrier is a formidable water based penetrating sealer for all porous natural stone, concrete, terrazzo, terra cotta, saltillo, slate, and grout. MB-24 Barrier will provide excellent hydrophobic and oleophobic protection, stain resistance, and easier stain clean up.
Directions for use:
- Read the safety data sheet completely before use (found at top of page under RESOURCES).
- Make sure surface is dry and free from soils, waxes, sealers, and/or coatings.
- Liberally apply an even coat on surface being treated using a lambswool applicator, paint brush, low pressure sprayer, or spray bottle.
- Allow the sealer to soak into the stone's surface for up to 30 minutes. Stone surfaces will have different rates of porosity. If the sealer absorbs into the surface in under 10 minutes, multiple applications will be needed. Repeat the process until the sealer stays on the surface for more than 15 minutes.
- DO NOT ALLOW EXCESS SEALER TO DRY ON THE SURFACE. After the sealer has remained wet on the surface for approximately 20 minutes, you must remove all sealer and residue from the surface with a dry cloth or towel.
- Should any residue be left or dried on the surface, you may be able to remove it by applying a light coat of sealer to the affected area and buff it off using a clean cloth.
- We recommend that you complete the first application of the entire surface in manageable sections, so the sealer does not dry on the surface. For countertops, we recommend working 7 to 8 linear foot sections. For floors, 50 to 100 square foot sections. Complete one section and then overlap the following section using steps 3-5 until the entire surface has been sealed. At this point, all excess sealer and residue should have been removed from the first application. Perform a second application, if needed.
- All stone surfaces are different, maximum stain protection is after sealer has fully cured. This takes 24 to 36 hours.
- When properly applied and cared for, MB-24 Barrier will protect for 3 to 5 years.
- Coverage: 150 sq ft to 250 sq ft per quart.