Penetrexx Antimicrobial

Penetrexx™ has antimicrobial technology is designed to keep you and your loved ones safe without any harmful side effects.


In Stock

$34.95 $25.95


Frequently Bought Together






Add All 3 to Cart

Expert Advice

Industry Leader

Safe for Natural Stone

Trusted by Professionals

About the Product



More Information

With Penetrexx™, you can finally say goodbye to the worry of bacteria spreading on commonly-touched surfaces. This innovative formula forms a protective barrier, significantly reducing the risk of bacterial cross-contamination. It is not just effective, but also environmentally friendly, non-toxic, non-leaching, and hypoallergenic. Our antimicrobial technology is designed to keep you and your loved ones safe without any harmful side effects. You’ll be delighted to know that Penetrexx™ also promotes lower ATP scores. What does that mean? Well, it simply indicates the level of microbial contamination, and with the help of Penetrexx™, those scores are bound to drop!

Worried about the presence of bleach? Fear not! Our treatments remain effective even when bleach is present between disinfectant applications. You can trust Penetrexx™ to continuously shield you from germs, no matter what. And here’s the best part – Penetrexx™ aligns perfectly with accreditation mandates for patient protection. So, you can be confident that you’re going above and beyond to ensure a clean and safe environment for everyone.

How does Penetrexx™ work its magic? Thanks to its active antimicrobial molecule, it acts like a tiny “spike” that impales single-cell bacteria upon contact, swiftly destroying them. You can count on Penetrexx™ to conquer those germs like a superhero!
For long-lasting protection, remember to reapply Penetrexx™ every 30 to 90 days. We want you to enjoy the peace of mind that comes with an ongoing shield against bacteria. Choose Penetrexx™ today and let us be your ultimate germ shield. Stay protected, stay healthy, and let the worries of bacterial cross contamination fade away!


  1. Not safe for calcite-based stones like marble.
  2. Test on natural stone before use.


  1. Spray area 4-6 inches from the surface, ensuring the surface is completely covered.
  2. Wipe dry with a cloth or sponge.

Always test cleaners before using them on your surfaces.

Product Description

Penetrexx is an EPA registered Bio-Static product. The beauty of this technology is that it controls microorganisms without chemical poisons. Instead, it relies on electrically charged particles that have a unique spiked molecular structure. In nature, most microbes carry the opposite electrical charge…so they are physically and irresistibly drawn into contact with Penetrexx pointed molecules. The physical contact punctures the cell walls of the offending microbes. These molecular spikes are undetectable to human touch, but more than a match for single-cell organisms.

Perfect for use in hospitals, hospice care, long term care, rehabilitation centers, changing rooms, emergency vehicles, on medical devices and equipment, all businesses, retail, manufacturing plants, distribution centers, food service, fire departments, government buildings, where you want to inhibit the growth of microbes on high touch and high risks surfaces. Ready-to-Use formula available in 32 oz spray bottle.


Made in the USA

SDS Available Here


Find a Pro

Thinking you need more than just a DIY option to restore your stone? We have an entire network of restoration professionals at your fingertips.