Shop/Bath & Shower Care

MB-23 All That Oxy!

MB-23 All That Oxy! - MB Stone Care & Supply LLC

MB Stone Care

$14.95

Oxygenated non-abrasive cleaner for stone surfaces stainless steel & even fabric.

MB-23 All That Oxy is an oxygenated, non-abrasive cleaner that is safe to use on stainless steel, stone, other hard surfaces, and fabric as well. It is a hydrogen peroxide based cleaner that removes stains such as grease, ink, crayon, lipstick, blood, coffee, food soils and much more. Works great as a degreaser. All That Oxy is biodegradable, non-bleach and non-toxic.

Directions for use: Spray directly onto the surface and wipe off. Can also be sprayed onto a cloth or paper towel, then wiped over the surface. For heavily soiled areas, allow cleaner to dwell for a couple of minutes, without drying, before wiping away. It's just that easy! For fabric cleaning, do a test in an inconspicuous area first.

Share Your Experience
Write a Review

No Reviews Yet :(