Oct 4th 2018 / General Stone Care
What product should I use to clean my tile and grout?
Cleaning heavy traffic areas and deep down dirt and soil can be challenging when dealing with natural stone. Many products are too harsh or abrasive for stones such as marble, travertine, and limestone. These types of cleaning chemicals can etch or damage the surface of certain stones and should be avoided.
Our MB-2 Alkaline HD Heavy Duty Cleaner is highly concentrated and designed to clean the toughest soils from tiles, grout, and all natural stones. It is a biodegradable, powerful cleaning agent, formulated with the latest cutting edge technology to clean deep into your grout, and any other treated surface effectively and easily.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
MB-2 Alkaline HD Heavy Duty Cleaner is highly-concentrated and should be diluted prior to use. ALWAYS TEST in an inconspicuous spot to insure surface is not adversely affected.
Dilute with HOT water as follows:
- Light soiling: 3 fl ounces to 1 gallon of water
- Medium soiling: 6 fl ounces to 1 gallon of water
- Heavy soiling: 8 fl ounces to 1 gallon of water
For routine cleaning use MB-1 Floor Amore One Step Cleaner
- Remove all loose debris and dust.
- Liberally apply solution and allow to dwell.
- A longer dwell time makes for easier cleaning.
- DO NOT let the solution dry on the surface.
- Agitate solution with hand-brush or broom while dwelling.
- Clean vigorously with non-abrasive brush or pad.
- Wipe up solution with mop, dry cloth or towel.
- Rinse thoroughly using a lot of clean water.
CAUTION: CAUSES EYE AND SKIN IRRITATION. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Wash thoroughly after handling. FIRST AID: In case of contact, immediately flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Call a physician. Flush skin with water. If swallowed drink plenty of water. Call a physician immediately.